Discover how the IELTS allows you to strengthen your professional profile and meet your future goals
The IELTS is the most popular English test in the world in professional, academic and immigration procedures, as it is developed by language experts in the required and evaluated skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Thanks to this recognition, there are many advantages that the IELTS can offer you for your work or your studies.
Today we will tell you about some of the benefits of taking the IELTS and getting a good score on the exam.
6 advantages of taking the IETLS
It should be noted that you can choose between two versions of IELTS: IELTS Academic Training and IELTS General Training. The former is required for admission to universities and colleges, and the latter is more focused on employment and immigration purposes.
The IELTS is accepted by many professional registration bodies for many areas of work such as engineering, medicine, law, nursing and pedagogy, as well as being required in many countries as a requirement to apply for permanent residence (for example, it happens in the United Kingdom , Australia, Canada and New Zealand).
After highlighting these points, we can start talking about the advantages of taking the IELTS.
- A globally recognized test: IELTS is accepted by more than 11,000 organizations around the world. This is a great opportunity to travel, get to know other cultures and broaden the spectrum of your professional profile to have more work and study opportunities.
- You have control over your IELTS: you can decide what type of IELTS you want to take, whether to take the exam on paper or digitally, if you take the exam to study, work or migrate and you also choose which day and where you will be evaluated.
- You expand your possibilities in your area of work: Nowadays, one of the most important qualities that an employee must have, is their ability to communicate, especially in English, which is the first language in 55 countries. If you demonstrate a good command of English on IELTS, you will be able to continue your career abroad and become an internationally recognized worker.
- You develop your English skills: Through our platform you can learn how to function in the four modules that are evaluated in the IELTS: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- IELTS allows face-to-face communication: unlike other tests that have an automated oral exam, in IELTS you interact with your evaluator live. These possibilities allow you to learn more in your conversations and prepare yourself for a life abroad.
- Helps you achieve your goals and dreams: By setting clear and concise objectives, IELTS motivates you to study more and better understand your next goals to improve your English skills.
Know the types of IELTS that exist and what is the purpose of each one.
Why is it important to take the IELTS in Canada?
If you want to live new academic and professional experiences, most likely an English exam like IELTS will open doors for you so that you can demonstrate your language skills.
Therefore, the IELTS is an ideal tool if you have the following purposes:
- Get a better job or salary: Thanks to your qualifications, you can have a higher economic remuneration abroad, as well as strengthen your professional profile.
- Apply for the possibility of a new job or a postgraduate degree: The English test may be essential to apply for a position that you dream of having or to enter a postgraduate educational program or a doctorate.
- If you are a foreigner, you need IELTS for permanent residence: If you are a foreigner, you need to score at least 6.0 in each IELTS module to stay in Canada. This is one of the basic requirements to obtain permanent residence and continue studying or working in the country.
Reserve the date and place to take the IELTS in Canada.
Prepare for IELTS with a mock test
Label p: One of the possibilities that you should take into account before taking the IELTS is to take a simulated test, where you will be able to know in depth the four modules of the exam.